skip to main | skip to sidebar
One Blessed Family

Monday, May 12, 2008

Rotten Girl

Well I set out to take a few pictures of Kamden since I needed some.  Jade of course wanted pictures too so I took a few of her.  You will also see a demonstration on how to throw fits!  hahaha...... She is rotten!  





Posted by Our Blessed Family at 10:53 AM
Labels: Family, Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me

My photo
Our Blessed Family
I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
View my complete profile

The Blog's I Stalk!

  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • Meinardus Photography
    JMP Update
    13 years ago
  • The Springs Spot (As Seen by Sam)
    Hand-Painted Project: How To...
    14 years ago
  • a little something
    Fayetteville Kids Tri
    14 years ago
  • Our Journey
    Glow Stick Fun!
    14 years ago
  • A Day In The Life
    Changes
    17 years ago

Links to my favorite sites!

  • My Photography!
  • Meinardusphotography Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • Happy 1st Birthday Maddi!!!
      • Memorial Day FUN!!!
      • Our first family beach trip!
      • Handsome
      • Rotten Girl
      • Mother's Day
      • Kristy's 21st Birthday!
      • Princess Day at Chickfila
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)