


These are Jade's Favorite shoes (boots). I bought them a size to big when we got them because I knew they would get lots of use. Little did I know how often she would want to wear them! Well She is getting our $15 (I think) out of them and now I am wishing I would have bought two pairs! The wooden case she bought is a new prop and I was trying to get a few pictures of some new ideas I had but I had no luck with her wanting to help me out so I took pictures of her shoes.


3 comments:
Those are adorable! She's a little fashionista! :-)
LOVE the boots! It is online...MLS#568129. We haven't heard back yet, but fully expect a counter offer because we came in pretty low due to the damages with the cabinets. Just have to wait and see...
Everyone has commented on those hideous "sculptures..." NO, they will not stay with the house! :0)
The cabinetry finish is coming off in most of the areas where there is water, like the kitchen and bathroom sink areas, plus some others. I think we can redo them ourselves...
Post a Comment