Saturday, March 1, 2008

FLU

Well I got a call from Cissy (who was watching the kids) on Thursday letting me know Jade was running 103.5 temp!  By the time I left work and got to her she had also thrown up!  I called the doctor and they wanted me to bring her in.   Of course, the child has the flu!  I felt so bad for her!  She was just miserable all day and night!  I think I got about 3 hours of sleep on Thursday.  Friday Joel was home with them and he called me at work saying he was aching and had a headache that would not go away.  Luckily the doctor had written us all prescriptions for Tamaflu.  Kamden and I have yet to have any symptoms but I am sure our time is coming!  

I am wishing all of you a great weekend and hoping that no one in your family is sick!

1 comment:

Mary Kate said...

I hope you are all feeling better soon!!! Praying for you...