Sunday, March 9, 2008

Off to Bentonville!!!

Joel and I spent Friday night in Bentonville!  Our small group went to dinner at Ruth's Chris in Rogers (I think??) and it was Amazing!  The food was great!  Thanks Mary Kate for letting me steal the picture from your blog!  After dinner with everyone Joel and I checked into our hotel and then headed to Chili's where my little sister Mariah was working.  We sat in her section and visited with her until she got off.  Then we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings where her boyfriend Josh works.  We visited with him for a little bit and then headed back.  We slept in Saturday morning (7:00am is sleeping in for us!)  and then ate breakfast and just laid around the hotel until check out at 11:00.  Then it was off to my favorite place -TARGET-!!!  We finished up our shopping day at the mall in Fayetteville and came home!  We had a great weekend!  A few shots from the trip.....





No comments: