Joel update: Joel is "fighting fires and saving lives" as he calls it! As well as being super busy with his lawn care! He is doing very will with his business and the future only looks brighter! Meinardus Lawn Care is quickly approaching a point where it needs employee's which is great! Other than work Joel is busy fixing things around the house and taking care of us!
Jessica update: Well this is week 3 of the in home daycare. Woo hoo!!! It has been an adjustment which I expected but is going very well! I feel like things are getting easier everyday with it. School is almost done for the semester, I have one final on Monday and I will be done. I am sure I will end up taking summer classes because I always do! Meinardus Photography
is doing really well! I am staying pretty busy with photo shoots! I have a wedding and a birthday party in May, as well as every weekend being pretty full with regular shoots! A new addition is the website I have created which I really enjoy having! Other than that I am just playing mommy, wife, house keeper, and anything else that falls into my lap!
Kamden update: Kamden signed up for kindergarten last week :( SO SAD for mommy! He goes back and forth about being excited/scared. Somedays he is ready to go and some days he says he wants to stay at preschool. He got a leapster for his birthday so that is his new favorite thing! He loves that I keep kids because he always has someone to play with. He is amazing me all the time with the amount of things he has learned! He is so smart, he is doing addition now and it blows my mind that he can already do that! Any way, I will not get into how proud I am of that little handsome boy!
Jade update: Jade, Jade, Jade..... Oh man is she a little toot! We love her to death though. She has quite the personality! Her favorite thing right now is singing. She sings about everything. She makes up songs to match whatever she is doing at that moment! It is priceless! She is really excited about going to "da beach"! She asks me every day if we are going to the beach today. She is also ready for her birthday which isn't until July. She wants "real ponies, not fake ones" to be at her party. So if anyone has any extra ponies laying around let me know! haha
We hope everyone is doing well! Please pray for our friends Mary Kate & Michael. They are currently on their second go around with IVF and we are praying that this time is THE time!
Jessica


No comments:
Post a Comment