Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag..... Your It!!

10 Years Ago: WOW, I was 12......... That is young!  I can honestly say I am not sure what I was up to when I was 12

Things on my to do list:  Finish up everything for my new in-home childcare center.  Organize my office.... Finish landscaping the backyard..... Work on my photography website.........  

What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire: Pay off all my debt, build my dream house, buy myself and Joel the vehicles we really want, donate tons to the church, St. Judes, and other non-profit charities, Pay off my families debts, and save and invest the rest!

My bad habits: Fingernail bitting......  Worrying over things that are out of my control......  

Five Jobs I have had:
1. Benefit Bank- Teller/New accounts
2. Journey Church- Office Manager
3. Architecture Plus- Office Staff
4. Market Place Grill- Server
5. Mommy- Kamden & Jade

Things people may not know about me: 
I have great ambition to one day become an actress..........  I can not stand to hear people chew......... I have a temper..........  I cry about EVERYTHING (really, everything...I am very emotional!).......  I hate school with a passion and want to quit but I won't quit until I am finished..........  I have over come a lot in the past 6 years!  

Lets state a few obvious, Just for fun!! 
I LOVE pink!!!  I hate being outside, I hate to sweat, I hate bugs, critters, esp. Jumpy bugs!!!  I love being spoiled, I love getting flowers, I love surprises!  I am obsessed with my kids, I am a young mom, I am very blessed!!  My favorite foods are bread, pasta, and potatoes (none of which are on any diet!)  I have been called prissy which now I believe truly does fit the bill, even though I fought the title for years!  

Mary Kate- your probably the only one who reads my blog so I have no one to tag!!  hahaha!
Your tagged if you read this!

No comments: