skip to main | skip to sidebar
One Blessed Family

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Small Group Dinner

We have a very Small group from church and it is just three couples.  It has been nice being a very small group!  Friday night we decided to get babysitters and go have a nice dinner.  My suggestion was Wiederkehr's since it is my favorite place to eat!  Adam and Miranda had never been and Gail and Mark had only been once about 6 years ago.  Joel and I are regulars!  I LOVE going there!  I think the food is awesome and the fact that it is in an old wine cellar makes the atmosphere neat!  The waitresses wear cute little "Heidi" dresses as the guys were calling them.  Any way, we had a good time and I am glad we all got to go!  After dinner Joel and I went to see 4 Christmas'.  It was so funny!  If you haven't seen it, you should!
Miranda, Me, & Gail

The boys did not want a picture..... Mark, Joel, Adam
Posted by Our Blessed Family at 4:56 PM
Labels: Friends

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Hey, Jessica it was so nice to finally meet you at Laynie's party. I was catching up on my blogs this morning and ran across this post. That is Miranda Gary right? Her sister was in my class last year....see family. Anyway, I thought that was a coincidence. Where do you guys go to church?

January 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me

My photo
Our Blessed Family
I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
View my complete profile

The Blog's I Stalk!

  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • Meinardus Photography
    JMP Update
    13 years ago
  • The Springs Spot (As Seen by Sam)
    Hand-Painted Project: How To...
    14 years ago
  • a little something
    Fayetteville Kids Tri
    14 years ago
  • Our Journey
    Glow Stick Fun!
    14 years ago
  • A Day In The Life
    Changes
    17 years ago

Links to my favorite sites!

  • My Photography!
  • Meinardusphotography Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ▼  December (14)
      • Merry Christmas!
      • There are lots of posts
      • Where have I been????
      • Jade Has a New Do!
      • Small Group Dinner
      • First School Party
      • Mary Kate & THE babies
      • Rebecca Lynn
      • Thanks Kristy!!!
      • Church Christmas Program
      • T Family Christmas
      • Baby pictures
      • CONGRATULATIONS Mary Kate & Michael!!!
      • Blog Neglect
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)