So this has to be the busiest Christmas season I have experienced so far! I think it is a combination of things. First of all I never knew being a mom of a kindergartner (or school age child in general) could be so demanding. Since I volunteer for the PTA, and I am a classroom mom, it feels like there is always something going on! I have helped with the school fundraiser, planned a class Christmas Party, and then cut and stapled untold amounts of papers for Kamden's teacher, all this week! Next week we have the party, PTA Christmas lunch, and Teachers brunch we are hosting.
This has also been my busiest Christmas Season with my photography! I did very well this season which is very exciting! I have neglected this blog because I have been so busy with photography stuff!
This weekend my brother and his family will be coming in and we will have a house full but it will be fun! I am very excited! My sister and her boyfriend and my dad will be here too. I will try very hard to post pictures of that!
I hope everyone is surviving this super busy season!
Remember
Jesus is the reason for the season!


No comments:
Post a Comment