Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Attention Parents with 3 children!

I really want to know how hard it is to have three.  I have been told it is SUPER hard and very different.  Then some told me after 2 it doesn't matter.......... Truth be told I think that being a parent in general is hard!  I think that no matter what number you have it is a challenge!  I also think if it being a parent was super easy there would be no reward!  

Any way, I have wanted baby #3 for over 2 years now.  Joel is not going for it..... yet!  He has two brothers, I have two sisters.  We both come from families with 3 children.  Not saying that puts in stone we should have three.  Kamden will be 6 in two weeks.  Jade will be 4 in July.  After having Kamden and Jade 2 years apart I knew I wanted my third one 2 years or so after Jade.  Well that did not happen.  Then I said 3 years, nope..... So what I am trying to say is that I really would like to have one soon if we are going to do it!  If we decided to get pregnant now Kamden would be almost 7 when it was born and Jade would be 4 1/2.  

I am sure Joel would love to know I am posting about this (again, I think this is like post #3 about this same issue).  I would love feedback from those of you who have 3 (or more) kids!
Thanks in advance!

No comments: