

Here is the after with our furniture in it. Ignore the fact that we still need to cut in on the blue wall! (Long story) We still have not hung anything up and it is not really finished yet but you can get the idea!

You can see all my stuff that needs to be hung up laying in the floor!

This is the before when we were in this room. This first one is one wall that has textured wall paper on it. It was this way when we moved in and I really LOVE it!

I loved this Chocolate and that is why we decided to keep one wall this color in our new room!


Here is the after with Kamden's stuff! We decided to keep the firefighter theme for now! He still likes it and I have a lot invested in it. I need to get everything hung up still. Maybe when the rooms are really finished I will post again!

I like the way the colors turned out in here!

And here is the textured wall in yellow!

We are getting ready to go to to TX. We are excited! I really should be packing and not blogging! I can't wait to post pictures when we get back of all the fun stuff we did while we were gone!


2 comments:
Looks great! You have to check out our room swaps too--must be something in the water!
I LOVE the way the bright colors seemed to change the size of Kamden's new room! I think the blue and chocolate look fantastic in your new room as well! We are trying to decide how we want to approach color in our new master. It currently has tan walls, but you know from our previous home how I adore actual color. I think we have decided on black furniture, so I was thinking maybe a dusty blue and brown or perhaps maybe a light mossy green and brown. Thoughts? Oh, and my blog was definitely not a knock to Booneville! :0) I was born and practically raised in Fort Smith and I HATE being in any government area here, too! It's like Eric always says...there are plenty of rednecks everywhere, even north of the Mason Dixon! Have fun in TX! We are planning a mid July trip to a place in IL called Holiday World. It is a theme park about winter and Christmas, I think, and has a huge water park...Christmas, water park...go figure...
Post a Comment