Monday, August 17, 2009

Missed me??

I am sure by now anyone who once looked at my pitiful little blog has forgotten me!
I can't believe the last real post I made was in April! Spring is when my photography business decided to become super busy and really just become simply over whelming.

Since April, a lot has happened. I would spend days trying to update you in detail (If anyone reads this!) but I will just do a short run through.

-Kamden Graduated Kindergarten
-Jade had her first Ballet recital
-Our church remodeled an existing building and we now have a new church!! Lots of work, but very worth it!
-We went to Cape San Blas, FL and spent 7 wonderful days on the beach and were gone for a total of 9. It was such a nice break!
-To date I have now shot 11 weddings this year, and I have 8 more on my books this year!
-We have decided to try to buy some land! We are hoping to buy land, sell our house, and start building a new one in the next 12 months. (we will see if it actually happens)
-Jade will be starting preschool and Kamden starting 1st grade in just a little over a day!

Ok so there are the highlights since April. I know I am leaving out a million details. Maybe if I get time (oh that is funny) I will post pictures. But because I don't want to post without something...................Here is a favorite of Jade from our Hot Springs trip last week.

No comments: