Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy News

This blog is probably going to turn into more of a "House Building Journey" blog! This is really exciting news for us!

We have purchased land (or are in the process of). We will probably be closing on it at the end of the month. I need to go take pictures of it so that I can post it on here. We LOVE it!

As of right now, we are planning to put our house on the market in January. The thought of moving right before Christmas just makes me sick so we are going to wait until after Christimas. Once we sell this house we will start building our new one.

We already have house plans picked out and I have a large binder that I have already started keeping up with all my "ideas" and "likes" in. I hope it all comes together nicely!

I hope I can get a few people to become regulars again on my blog because I know I will need help making decisions!

Once we close on the land I will start posting more about everything. I plan to post pictures of the house plans, ideas, and when I buy stuff I will post pictures of that too.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see how the house comes along!