Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just a quick update

So the past few weeks have flown by! We have been doing EVERYTHING to our house trying to get it ready to sell. I have unofficially put it on the market....... but it is on the market! I posted it on Facebook, which technically means nothing. I think that by next week I will be ready to put a sign in the yard. We are listing it For Sale By Owner for a few months but I am sure we will end up listing it with an agent because I am already antsy!

So if any local's read this and need a house in my area......... it is 4 bedrooms, 2 bath, 1930 SF. If you are seriously interested, email me or leave me a comment and I will get you all the details.

As for the land......... I have been taking FULL advantage of my new beautiful land! I have done so many sessions out there and I have loved every minute! We can not wait to start building!

I need to know if there is anyone out there who is ready to help me make decisions??? We have house plans, who wants to see them? I think I will show house plans in my next post and then go from there!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Sounds wonderful. Don't forget...trying to find a time to do photos. Would love the barn, but dont' know if it'll get too cold...

Jordan said...

Good luck with everything! Love the pictures below. I would be interested in seeing the house plans if you posted them! =)