Monday, January 2, 2012

Am I really back?

I guess time will tell. I am hoping that I can be. I would really like to start documenting life better. I want to be able to remember all the fun things my kids did, funny statements they made, and just be able to remember all the good times!

For my own sake, I am updating on where we are in life. I am hoping that I will be able to do some back tracking over the next few days and post on a few things that have happened in the past.

We are homeschooling our children! What started out as a leap of faith and trusting in God has turned into such an amazing experience which we all love!

We are living in our small "cottage" (that is the term I am choosing to use to describe it!) while we pay off our extra debt and eventually build our house. I am adjusting to living on our "farm" and the rest of my family is loving it!

Baby #3 is on the way! We are on the downward slide to her arrival! She will be here in 8 weeks or so! WE.CANT.WAIT!


No comments: