Happy Father's Day to........
An Amazing Dad
An Amazing Husband
An Amazing Fireman
An Amazing Lawn Man :)
An Amazing "Hunny Do"er
An Amazing Cook
An Amazing Friend
An Amazing Man over all. Joel, I could go on forever about all the amazing things you are....... You are my rock, you keep me grounded and you are always right by my side. You amaze me at how amazing you are! Thanks for being you!!!!
Here is part of what Joel got for Father's Day. The other gift was a great book we titled "We love you because..." It was a book of pictures of the kids and Joel and they had captions such as "I love you because you hold me while I sleep.... And sometimes you sleep with me" and it was pictures of Joel holding Jade sleeping. And then another one was "I love you because of all the extra things you do for me" and it was pictures of when Joel wore his Uniform and went to Kamden's preschool class. Any way, He LOVED both gifts! I hope all the Fathers out there are having a great day!



1 comment:
hey, of course you can add me to your list of blogs.....hk
Post a Comment