Any way, this is a busy week. Joel and I drove up to Lake Fort Smith last night because I had an engagement shoot up there. After driving around for 30 minutes in Mountianburg we finally stopped and asked and turns out we just hadn't driven far enough. We kept driving in the right direction and then deciding we had to have missed the turn so we would turn around and go back....... Finally we got there. It is so beautiful up there! Anyone who knows me very well knows I hate being outside. I had told Joel that I was ready to attempt to go camping but even in the beauty I saw last night........ I saw WAY to many critters! So I am second guessing that camping trip! :)
Joel is super busy with lawns and he is trying to get some more right now too. I have got a wedding this weekend and a few shoots next week so I will be busy with that. I am also trying to get Jades room finished up (painting the room, painting her decor stuff to match the new patterns and colors, ect.) and I am also trying to plan her birthday party.
Kamden is enjoying his summer. I am letting him sleep in which he likes but I am still having to wake him up at 8:30 or so because I don't want him sleeping all morning! I bet he would sleep until noon if I would let him!!
Here are two pictures from the lake.... One is from my shoot just to show you how pretty the place is and the second is the last picture I took. Joel and the kids went too because Joel wanted to see the new park. Right when we finished the shoot Joel and the kids came back from their hike and I just turned to catch this. Its not a great picture but its cute how they all have their sticks!




4 comments:
I'm reading!! Your not wasting your time!!!
I check every day....when my internet is working of course! You are definately not wasting your time!
When I was searching to see my pics, i found your family blog and I have been looking at it ever since...I love blogs!!!plus yours has neat pictures too :-)
I have a blog myself but it is in French :-)
Hi. I got the link to your blog from Mary Kate's and I read it. I love blogs. I want to know how you get your header like that? I can't figure out how to do anything fun with mine....Heather Kohler
Post a Comment