
I adore this sweet one!!

This are two of my favorite PTA moms, Beth Ann & Gail! They were testing out the scene for the pictures!

Joel and Mark grilling away!

Jade & her best friend Sophie, aren't they cute????

This is Laynie, she is in Kamden's class. I think they like each other :)

Here they are together!

Here is Gail & her cute little family!

And of course, Us!!


2 comments:
I like the pictures! The backdrop turned out good--so glad to know I'm one of your favorite PTA moms-dito! Jones had fun with Jade; after school Laynie said now I get to go to Kamden's right, Mom? I told her next week I promise!! Have a good day; we're headed to the game.
Just so you know, I have always loved your hair and it inspired me to go dark! :) I have naturally dark hair but have been blonde almost 5 years. It is a shock! I know I am going to love it though so once I get over the newness of it I will post pictures. :) This is random I know.
Post a Comment