skip to main | skip to sidebar
One Blessed Family

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I LOVE these!!

GALLERY WRAPS!!!!  
They are quite the investment but to me totally worth it!  I LOVE them!  I love the look they give a wall!  I will take pictures once Kamden's is actually hanging in his room, but for now you will have to see it on my office wall, where there was already a nail and so it is not centered and looks really odd!  The rest of these are for a store in town that wanted MY WORK!  How great is that??  I am so excited about this opportunity!  I took lots of pictures of the gallery wraps but here are few.  The first one is a small wrap.  I took a picture from above so you could see.  Kamden's is a large wrap.  The difference is about an inch.  I love these!  I want them all over my house!





Posted by Our Blessed Family at 8:20 PM
Labels: Meinardus Photography

1 comment:

The Couch Family said...

I think we have the three cutest kids ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I get commision on the shoots you book due to the Maddi wrap? :)

October 15, 2008 at 7:40 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me

My photo
Our Blessed Family
I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
View my complete profile

The Blog's I Stalk!

  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • Meinardus Photography
    JMP Update
    13 years ago
  • The Springs Spot (As Seen by Sam)
    Hand-Painted Project: How To...
    14 years ago
  • a little something
    Fayetteville Kids Tri
    14 years ago
  • Our Journey
    Glow Stick Fun!
    14 years ago
  • A Day In The Life
    Changes
    17 years ago

Links to my favorite sites!

  • My Photography!
  • Meinardusphotography Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Here are the pictures!
      • Ok so...
      • So excited!
      • Time Flies!
      • We Love Photo Enhancements!
      • My Cute little Niece!
      • I LOVE these!!
      • Fun With J
      • Our little track star :)
      • I am a little late on part of this post.  Last Fri...
      • Family Fun Night!!!
      • Please Count Your Blessings
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)