Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Goode!

What a fun filled week I had last week!  Monday Francie and I went dress shopping (for me).  I still had found nothing I wanted to wear to the wedding!  We also did several other things that needed to be done for the wedding.  Wednesday we did more running around then had a spa afternoon including getting our nails all pretty for the big day!  Thursday morning I met Francie and her family at her house and we all loaded up in different cars to go pick up the cakes and flowers.  It was a stressful thing for us to have to transport all of the flowers and THE CAKES!!!  I rode with Francie's mom and the flowers and we followed Francies brother who had the cake.  Going up a curvy mountain with a wedding cake= stomach ulcer!   Any how, we made it without a glitch, still not sure how that happened!  When we got there we began unloading and preparing for rehearsal dinner......... on to a few pictures
This is baby Ryan.  He is our friend Amanda's little one.  He is so cute and Jade LOVED him!

Francie & Kam at dinner
My favorite site...... Joel with a baby!  
Look how happy it makes him!  Now only to make him realize he REALLY wants another one of his own :)
This is Francie, Her sister-in-law, baby jack (her nephew), and Beth (Francie's mom)  

Now on to the day.  The ceremony was suppose to take place out on the balcony overlooking the beautiful view.  Well that morning it was 50 and windy with no signs of it warming up or the windy holding off any.  After much debating Francie made the call to bring the wedding in.  It is a good thing because at 3:30 it started raining.  Francie and Ben both wanted outside pictures so the opted to see each other before the wedding since after their 5:00 ceremony it would be dark outside.  I was not the photographer for the wedding, I was her best friend the day of the wedding.  I am glad I did not have the stress of the wedding pictures!  My good friend Kristy took the pictures!  Some of the ones below are mine and a few are Kristy's.  
This was me hiding in the entry way since they were alone outside to see each other for the first time.  They both had their eyes covered.  It is not that great since I took it through the glass. 
Awww..... again, through the glass
They are so cute!
My little man!  Oh yes those are converse he is wearing!  It was so GQ!!!
Here is my friend, and the photographer of the evening Kristy!
Me and Joel
Kristy took this one of the kids & Joel dancing!  So cute!
And Francie & Amanda (Baby Ryans mom)
My little beauty!  Not a great picture but still cute!  I am hoping Kristy got more good ones of my kids because I took VERY few pictures which is so unlike me!  

All in all the wedding went well.  She did not get to have it outside which she had hoped for but it was cute. Kamden & Jade made the cutest Flower girl and ring barer.  

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Your family is adorable! :)
I'll keep posted!