Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving (a day late)

I have so much to be thankful for!  I have two beautiful children (do I ever mention how adorable I think they are?), an amazing husband, and an overall great life!  God has been so gracious to me and to my family!  Yesterday we got up and headed to Btown for Thanksgiving with my family.  Then we went to the Christmas tree farm and tagged our tree.  After that it was off to Joel's families Thanksgiving dinner.  When we finished there we went to see the light show in VB, if you live around here I am sure you have herd about it.  We only live a minute from it so we always get our fair share of it!  We also took the kids to see Madagascar 2 which was very cute!  Oh yes and by the way, that beautiful dress Jade is wearing, I MADE!!!!!  I am So proud of myself!  I also got all excited and made her a little purse/tote to match the dress.  I think it turned out ok considering I have no idea what I am doing! hehehe
Here are my beauties.  You can see Jade's purse a little bit in this picture. 

This one of Kamden turned out so good!  He is so handsome!  I know he will probably be a heartbreaker! (Or at least he will probably be breaking mine)
Oh Miss Jade......  I seriously do not tell her to do this.  Isn't it funny that she poses like that?
I love the dress and the purse, they turned out better than I had planned!
Here are the kids with Anna Marie in the back seat


Jade couldn't walk she said so she got daddy to give her a ride!
I really love this picture!!
And it is "THE" tree
One with mom!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hi! It's great that you are job shadowing to make sure you like it. It can be a neat job. We have RT's in the NICU. You might like that, It can be scary and stressful but a neat place to work. Why not go to school here? Isn't there a program at UAFS?

Mary Kate said...

cute dress jessica...i am impressed!!

Jordan said...

The dress is very cute!

Mary Kate said...

I would love to have you & Jade out to visit sometime...just let me know when is good for you...you know right where I'll be!!

Shannon said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! As always....great pictures!

Heather said...

Fun! I loved surgery. It has been the most interesting place I have worked as a nurse. Maybe you should go to scrub tech school and work in the O.R. There is a scrub tech program in Ft Smith. There is also a good radiology program for xray tech. That's a neat job, too.