skip to main | skip to sidebar
One Blessed Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh how we love Rebecca Lynn!!!

This post, like all of my recent posts is late!  Last week, I mean not this past weekend but the weekend before, we went to Rebecca Lynn's birthday bon Fire!  It was so much fun!  None of the pictures are amazing since it was pitch black outside but I still took some!  We roasted Hot Dogs, & of course my favorite MaRsHmElLoW's!!!  We also had some amazing baked beans and cake!  I am sure I gained a few pounds!  Rebecca Lynn has become like a little sister to me and I am so glad she is a part of our lives!!
Jade & "Becca Lynn"
Jade's favorite spot of the night, the chips!
Joel making our hot dogs!
Rebecca Lynn and her boyfriend Clay
My little man hanging out by the fire!
Posted by Our Blessed Family at 7:32 PM
Labels: Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me

My photo
Our Blessed Family
I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
View my complete profile

The Blog's I Stalk!

  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • Meinardus Photography
    JMP Update
    13 years ago
  • The Springs Spot (As Seen by Sam)
    Hand-Painted Project: How To...
    14 years ago
  • a little something
    Fayetteville Kids Tri
    14 years ago
  • Our Journey
    Glow Stick Fun!
    14 years ago
  • A Day In The Life
    Changes
    17 years ago

Links to my favorite sites!

  • My Photography!
  • Meinardusphotography Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Happy Thanksgiving (a day late)
      • Always a week behind
      • Please Pray For Mary Kate!!
      • Mr. & Mrs. Goode!
      • Oh how we love Rebecca Lynn!!!
      • If you will....
      • I am so behind!
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)