We started out by running to Walmart to get supplies for pedicures. While we were there she wanted to buy the baby some things so I let her pick whatever she wanted to get her. We picked up nail polishes and then some junk food! When we got home we did a little photo shoot. She wanted pictures with my belly! Then we soaked our piggies and I did my best to paint her toes and mine. The last thing she requested was to snuggle me!
{Jade's piggies after paint, the goodies she picked for the baby, and last our snuggle picture- the flash was too bright and she couldn't open her eyes!}
On to the boys. Since I didn't go, I only got a few pictures after they came home. They did all kinds of stuff outside. They went fishing and hiking, playing on some equipment out in the field, then they built stuff! One thing they built together was this box to hold our wood supplies for the stove. It turned out cute and both boys were proud. I think they had a bunch of fun together doing boy stuff!
{I uploaded this picture 4 times, and never could get it to look right. But at least you can see the box! Below is the boys carrying in the box. They are so cute!}

At the end of the night we let each kids rent a movie and we watched them together. We ended up with Sole Surfer and Mr. Poppers Penguins. Jade and I bought some junk food at WM, so....... we enjoyed!
We really enjoyed setting aside the entire day to spend with these two great kids! Can't wait to add a third to the list!


No comments:
Post a Comment