We started off our "trip" by meeting her to drop off the kids. She started spoiling them immediately! She took them to Barns and Noble and let them pick out all kinds of stuff! After we sent the kids on their way, we went and grabbed lunch, went to a store I had been wanting to go to, and then to a natural food store where I love to shop when we are in town. After that I really wanted ice cream. We found a TCBY which is Joel's favorite and we shared some yummy yogurt.
I gave up on getting these pictures all to look good. They all kept uploading funny. After that we headed back to the house to do what any pregnant girl without her kids would do, NAP! We slept longer then intended! By the time we woke up we were ready for dinner. After searching and debating on a place we ended up eating at a really good organic restaurant. Its funny that the only thing I took pictures of was dessert! Creme Brule, my favorite!
Here they are with her! I think she loved having them, ALMOST as much as they loved being there!


No comments:
Post a Comment