Today I am 33 weeks pregnant with our third child. I decided in the beginning that I would take pictures starting at 12 weeks, and do them every 2 weeks. In the same shirt, same location, and I would keep track of my progress. I did really well, until half way through. I missed 24 weeks, then I got 26. Missed 28 weeks, and got a 30 week shot, but not in the pink shirt. Now I am 33 weeks, and I missed 32. It seemed to get harder as time went on (and the weather wasn't always great). I decided to post the pictures I have so far. I reread the things I have written to our sweet girl. I got emotional reading all the progress we have made. I am so glad I did this. I wish I would have kept it up better, but I am thankful for what I have done and I hope keep it up for the rest of the pregnancy!
I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment