Saturday, July 5, 2008

I am it!

Jessica Tagged me, so here are my answers.  I tag anyone who reads this blog!  :) 

CURRENT JOB
: WELL, I am first off a Mother & Wife and that is a FULL time job!  I also have an in home daycare and a photography business.  I am not busy at all :)

MARRIED
: September 19, 2003.  Kamden was 6 months old when we walked down the aisle!  He was so cute in his little bitty white tux!  Our colors were lavender and sage.  We got married outside at Joel's parents house.  

CHILDHOOD SPORTS: Softball, basketball, & track until 8th grade and then all I did was tennis and softball.

FAV TV SHOW: I don't have time for much but at the moment the only thing I watch is So you think you can dance.

FAV PLACE TO EAT: I love to eat out so It is hard to have a favorite.  Probably have to say Red Lobster

FAV CELEB: Jessica Simpson- She is successful, beautiful, and talented.  I think her "dumbness" is all an act!

FAVORITE MOVIE: IDK, too many.  I hate action and horror movies.  I like How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days.....

3 PERSONALITY TRAITS: Kind, Loving, Dramatic 

THREE WISHES: 1) I did not have any student loans 2) I was finished with school 3) I lived closer to my sister 

DREAM VACATION: This is tough because I have so many.  I will have to say Hawaii!

WHERE YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS:
In 10 years Joel and I will have been married for 15 years (WOW) and Kamden will be 15... (Even bigger WOW), Jade will be 13 and I am sure we will not like each other at this point (lets pray we get along when she is a teenager!) I will be very established in my career, Joel's lawn care will be doing great, and he will still be "fighting fire, saving lives" ever third day!  I hope that we will have bought land, built our dream house and things are a little bit easier than they are now!  

No comments: