-I am taking the Praxis II, Elementary Content Knowledge test on Saturday. First of all its in Poteau and I have to be there at 7:30 am. Second this is the only time I can take it before my JBU courses start in October and I HAVE to pass it to continue with the program. Third, they say its stuff like on "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" and I am not confident that I am!
-School in general. I am taking 6 hours this summer, enrolled for 7 in the fall then I will have the 12 that start in October at JBU so I will be taking 19 hours starting in October. YIKES!
-Closing the daycare (I just announced this Friday). It stinks, it is sad, and I am very disappointed that I let so many people down. At the end of the day I have to do what is best for my family. I am crossing my fingers that this is what is best. To bad I can't see the future!
-Taking Praxis I. I have to also have a passing score on this one to start my classes but at least I can re take it if I don't pass. Praxis II is a little bit more complicated as far as timing goes.
-Kamden starting school. I have orientation, and a screening day coming up. Plus just the stress of my baby starting school.
-My car.... Of course my car is going in the shop the day Kamden starts school. I will be without a car for 3 days and I know Joel tells me it is dumb to worry about it but here I am worried about it. I know in theory, it sounds great that we can make on one car for 3 days but I still worry that something will come up! I need to be thankful it is getting fixed and stop worrying about everything else!
Okay that is enough for now! I am sure you are all going "Get over it Jessica" and I am trying but still I am stressed, none the less!


No comments:
Post a Comment