Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's all about........

JADE..... Or it seems as though most of my posts have been about her lately!  I do have another child, KAMDEN who I love VERY much but I guess since her Birthday was last week we have been wrapped up in her.  Kamden is starting school in a month...... I am going to need moral support!  

Well here are 2 things rolled into one. 
1) My FIRST gallery wrap!  Let me tell you what, I LOVE IT!!!!!
2) Jade's new room.  It is not 100% complete but it is a start.  It feels like it is missing something but I haven't figured out what yet!  A big thanks to Jessica Couch for the WONDERFUL Hot pink and Zebra "Jade" canvas!  I am so in love!  My sister-in-law Adrienne is responsible for the light pink canvas with her initials!  Thanks girls for helping me with her room!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!  
Also, Thanks Mary Kate for posting about the Blog list!  I love that feature but probably would have never known about it!




1 comment:

The Couch Family said...

You are so welcome for the canvas! i thought it fit her personality very well!!!!!!!!