Monday, July 28, 2008

OH So Busy!

I am so busy this week!  This is the last week for my summer classes so I am trying to finish up assignments and get ready for the final's next week.  I am trying to fit in some study time for the Praxis I as well.  I am also getting last minute paperwork together for JBU and making sure everything is in line to start in October.  I have a wedding that I am shooting coming up in August and I am prepping for that.  Jade is actually her flower girl and I need to find some place to get her dress altered.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I also have photo shoots to proof and a few photo shoots to take this week too.  Plus Jade has dance, I need to get Kamden's school supplies and such.  ERG, its always non stop!  

Joel and I are going on a small "cabining" trip.  I kept calling it camping and was always corrected that since we are staying in a cabin I am not really camping.  Hey, its close enough ;)
We are going with our friends Francie and Ben and it should be fun.  I am going to canoeing for the first time!  We will see how that goes.  There is even talk of a hike.  I may come back a new all outdoors women........... haha that is a little far fetched.  
I am going
 to try to enjoy it all!  I 
am just happy to get a small break!  Here is Francie & Ben!















 And because I can not post without pictures here are a few of Jade from about a week ago and one of Kamden at the pool!

No comments: