Well I just got home from taking the Praxis II (Elementary content knowledge) and I am feeling rather dumb. This test was all information that anyone K-4 would know and It should be a breeze. Well I am just dumb I guess! I mean, I have talked to several people who have taken it and they all say the same but still I feel like I should have known more OR that they expect 4th graders to know way too much!!
I think we are about to go grab some Chinese food for lunch! I am starving and I have been wanting some for about 2 weeks and haven't gotten it!
1 comment:
When I took my board exam for my nursing license, I would have bet my life I failed it. It must be human nature to feel that way after you take a big test. I bet you did fine! (and they do expect alot from 4th graders these days, don't they). Also, I am so glad Kamden is better. Hate it when our little ones don't feel good!
(posting this from the car, almost to Destin!!!!)
Post a Comment