Sad but happy all at the same time! Kamden was so excited today about school! When I woke him up he said "I get to go to school"! Here are a few pictures from today. We start out with a few of Kamden, and then Jade had to get in. Then Jade hugging Kamden, then Jade throwing a fit because her bubba is leaving her! It was so cute! The last few are of him walking to get in the car and then him walking to the teacher and finally off to the playground! At his school they make you stay in the car and they get them out and walk them to their areas. I think it was easier on me this way because I did not have the option to stay and and then security (I dont think they have security) having to escort me away! He had a great day though and is so excited to go back again tomorrow, "Its Nacho day!"








4 comments:
too cute! :) We still have two weeks until school, Im so nervous!! MY DD is going into 1st grade, I know she is just going to love it! :)
Your Son looks darling in his outfit though!
Those are the sweetest pictures! I love the pic of your little ones hugging - it's so cute!
I drop my little guy off for his first day of pre-k on Monday. I'm nervous and I hope they let me walk him in. Unlike you, I don't think I could handle somebody else taking him to class.
Your kids are precious! I hope he has a great school year!
So cute! The picture of your little girl throwing a fit is priceless. :)
You have the cutest kids!!!! Im so glad that Kamden is liking school! And Im so glad that Mommy did ok taking him!!!!! Maddi is missing her Jae-Jae!!!!! We need to get together!
Post a Comment