skip to main | skip to sidebar
One Blessed Family

Monday, August 25, 2008

Just the girls

Since Kamden has started school that leaves the girls at home most days!  Daddy is home some but he is still mowing a lot.  What have we been up to while its just us?  Well we normally drop off Kamden, come home and snuggle on the couch for a little while.  Then we run errands, play and eat lunch, take a nap and go pick up Kamden (that is the short run of it!).  Last week we went to the park one day and today we went to the sprayground.  The sprayground was a first for us but she had a blast!  We met up with some moms in the the SAHM group I am in so Jade had a few running mates!  I have lots planned for our new duo and we should have tons of fun!  She is growing up so fast and I feel like I have to take advantage of every minute!  





Posted by Our Blessed Family at 10:02 PM
Labels: Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me

My photo
Our Blessed Family
I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
View my complete profile

The Blog's I Stalk!

  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • Meinardus Photography
    JMP Update
    13 years ago
  • The Springs Spot (As Seen by Sam)
    Hand-Painted Project: How To...
    14 years ago
  • a little something
    Fayetteville Kids Tri
    14 years ago
  • Our Journey
    Glow Stick Fun!
    14 years ago
  • A Day In The Life
    Changes
    17 years ago

Links to my favorite sites!

  • My Photography!
  • Meinardusphotography Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Good News & A Fun day!
      • Paint
      • Just the girls
      • VERY Busy weekend!
      • First Day of School
      • We Love Tutu's
      • I need your Opinion!!!
      • Photography News
      • Lymph-node ROUND 2
      • Our Weekend
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)