Thursday, August 14, 2008

I need your Opinion!!!


Okay so I am in the process of designing a shirt for my photography business (see post below).  I have already submitted a few ideas to the guy who is making them but I am not happy with it.  I want the shirt to be fun and cute so that people would want to wear them out in public.  Here is the latest design I have done.  This is similar to my new business cards too.  I need HONEST opinions.  Do you think it is cute?  Would you wear a shirt with this logo?  Is it too much?  The others I have submitted are a little more simple.  I am thinking black shirts.  Okay so I need LOTS of comments on this one.  I have to get the design finalized before Monday!  I also forgot to delete the black around the edge so just ignore that.  It wont be there!  
Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

i love the design. i also really like the idea of having it on a black shirt. i would definitely wear this shirt out especially to class or something. do i get one with my wedding picture purchase??

Heather said...

I think it's precious!