skip to main | skip to sidebar
One Blessed Family

Monday, August 25, 2008

VERY Busy weekend!

Our weekend was busy to say the least!  We left on Friday right after we picked Kamden up from school and headed to NWA.  We stayed with my sister and her boyfriend in their new house!  It is nice to have someone up there to stay with so we don't have to pay for a hotel!  We had rehearsal at the chapel at 6:00 and then dinner to follow.  After dinner we went to back to Mariah & Josh's house and went to bed.  Saturday morning my day started with the Bride and her family for a breakfast at Panera.  Jade, Kamden, Joel, and Mariah took the kids to do some stuff until it was time for Jade to get her hair done.  I will spare you all the details of the day but following are a few pictures of Jade with the bride!  I had the privilege of being the photographer for this BEAUTIFUL wedding!  We were out late at the reception and then Sunday morning I got up early to go to a second photo shoot!  A co-worker of my mothers has been wanting me to take their family pictures but they never make it down to our area and since I was already going to be in NWA she made an appointment.  We got back around 4:30 on Sunday and then had a small group meeting at 5:30.  I am tired today but I am glad we had such a great weekend!
The Beautiful Chapel!
Isn't Jade adorable?  
This one is too cute!
Me and My sister, Mariah
Mariah & Josh
Posted by Our Blessed Family at 6:46 AM
Labels: Jade, Meinardus Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me

My photo
Our Blessed Family
I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
View my complete profile

The Blog's I Stalk!

  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • Meinardus Photography
    JMP Update
    13 years ago
  • The Springs Spot (As Seen by Sam)
    Hand-Painted Project: How To...
    14 years ago
  • a little something
    Fayetteville Kids Tri
    14 years ago
  • Our Journey
    Glow Stick Fun!
    14 years ago
  • A Day In The Life
    Changes
    17 years ago

Links to my favorite sites!

  • My Photography!
  • Meinardusphotography Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Good News & A Fun day!
      • Paint
      • Just the girls
      • VERY Busy weekend!
      • First Day of School
      • We Love Tutu's
      • I need your Opinion!!!
      • Photography News
      • Lymph-node ROUND 2
      • Our Weekend
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)