Monday, August 11, 2008

Lymph-node ROUND 2

Oh yes, we are on round two of the infected lymph node!  The right side completely healed and was fine.  I guess it has been about two weeks since the first occurrence.  Well today his right side did the exact same thing!  We went to the doctor....... Another shot in the bottom (actually it was 2 this time) more antibiotics and a stumped doctor.  He says it shouldn't jump across to the other side like that.  I have to call and give updates and we are just going to watch it very close.  He says if it happens again we are going to the Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor.  We will see.  My poor baby!  

No other real news.  Kamden starts school in one week. I can not believe it!  We have orientation on Thursday and he will meet his teacher.  He is super excited about starting school, mommy on the other hand, is a little sad!  

No comments: