Thursday, August 28, 2008

Paint

Jade and I were like little bee's today..... Super busy!  We took Kamden to school, then we went to the park to play before it got hot, then we went and toured the gym that we are thinking about joining, then we went to look at a new gymnastics place in Van Buren, then to Lowes to buy paint, and finally we were home at lunch time.  After lunch we started painting the laundry room.  I have been wanting to paint it for a while but just haven't done it.  I am one of those people (who are probably annoying to most, especially my husband) that thinks about something and has to do it right now.  SO, I thought about painting the laundry room last night, talked to Joel about a color and today it HAD to be done even though there are about a million other things that I should have been doing.  Needless to say I am not finished and I am not even sure I like the color!  Oh well!

I am excited because Aunt Francie wants the kids to stay the night with her for "Movie Night" and that means DATE NIGHT!  I am super happy because I love alone time with my hubby!  We are going to go to dinner and probably rent a movie and come home since the house will be empty!  I am usually so tired that I don't want to go to a movie at 9:00!  I would rather lay on my couch in my PJ's and watch a movie!  Lame, I know!  

1 comment:

The Couch Family said...

NOT LAME!!!! I CANT WAIT TO HAVE ANOTHER DATE NIGHT! HOW WAS THE GYMNASTICS PLACE? MADISON KEEPS WATCHING THE DVD YOU MADE FOR HER AND WHEN SHE SEES THE PICTURES OF HER AND JADE, SHE SMILES AND SAYS JA-JA!! ITS PRECIOUS!