
Our little "cabining" trip was fun! I have some SUPER exciting news!!!!!
Francie is my best friend and when Ben called to make sure I was bringing my camera with us on our trip I knew something was up. He finally told me HE WAS POPPING THE QUESTION! I was so excited and it was so hard to not let it slip! Francie and I rode together the 3 hours it took to get to the cabin and it was tough!
We get to the cabin and get settled and then Francie and I start cooking. Ben's plan was for me to capture him proposing........ So I hid in the bushes while he took her out to the rocks that had the amazing 30 mile view! (I have chigger bites ALL over me from this... I hope your happy Ben!)
Any way, her ring is beautiful and I am excited to start planning a wedding!
We did not get to go canoeing because the water was to low, I think our cabin was haunted, and we were really OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE! But other than that it was a great weekend! I am in not one picture on my camera because the weekend turned into a celebration for Ben and Francie! Sunday I took a few pictures of Francie and Ben as the newly engaged couple! They are a super cute duo! Ben is a mere 6'7" and Francie is 5'3"! Where I was hiding you could not see the view as well but I took some Sunday with the view! It was beautiful!














No comments:
Post a Comment