skip to main | skip to sidebar
One Blessed Family

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Anna Marie gets a haircut & Yummy Dessert!

Anna Marie has been going to the groomer every two weeks for a while now.  This was because she is a HIGH MAINTENANCE dog!  Bichon's baby hair is super fine and it mattes very easy so they have to go often to prevent it.  Well the groomer told me her adult coat was starting to come in and we needed to take her baby hair off.  So here she is..... with a lot less fur!  She looks silly but I am kind of glad I don't have to comb all that hair out every other day!

I found out about a year ago that I love Creme Brulee!  I was at Target yesterday and found these little creme brulee's that you just have to heat up at home.  They are in their own (reusable) terra-cotta bowls!  You just have to broil it for 6 minutes to crystallize the sugar on top then cool it for 20 minutes.  It was yummy though!  So if you like creme brulee you should get these from Target!  There were two bowls for $6.50 I think.  

Posted by Our Blessed Family at 9:50 AM

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I LOVE creme brulee! Thanks for the tip!

January 21, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me

My photo
Our Blessed Family
I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
View my complete profile

The Blog's I Stalk!

  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • Bless Our Nest
    Checking In
    12 years ago
  • Meinardus Photography
    JMP Update
    13 years ago
  • The Springs Spot (As Seen by Sam)
    Hand-Painted Project: How To...
    14 years ago
  • a little something
    Fayetteville Kids Tri
    14 years ago
  • Our Journey
    Glow Stick Fun!
    14 years ago
  • A Day In The Life
    Changes
    17 years ago

Links to my favorite sites!

  • My Photography!
  • Meinardusphotography Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • The sun can shrink you?
      • Happy Birthday to my Amazing Husband!!
      • A Prayer Request
      • And the MOST handsome little boy!
      • Prettiest Girl I Know!
      • Anna Marie gets a haircut & Yummy Dessert!
      • Florida Vacation advice???
      • Please Pray for Harper!
      • Taking a Break
      • It is Snowing!!
      • School
      • 2009
      • New Photography Site
  • ►  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)