Friday, January 16, 2009

Taking a Break

I have been doing homework all day :(
So I am taking a break to do a little post because I am so excited....... I just took my first quiz and I made an A!!!  I am so worried about this class because I have herd so many horror stories about Anatomy & Physiology!  I want to make and A in the class SO BAD but I just keep telling myself to wait it out because I have no idea what I am in for.  But making this A gives me hope.  Of course it could just be cause this first little quiz was easy but I am telling myself there is hope!  I had to read 100 pages in my text book, read lecture notes online, and do about 100 questions out of the book before tomorrow.  Then I also had to take the quiz and do an online discussion posting.  I just got my book on Tuesday night so I didn't have a lot of time.  I am going to be glad to actually have a week for this next set of assignments!

I hope everyone out there in blog land is doing great!!!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Congratulations! It's a great start! Good luck with the whole semester! Study hard and you'll do great =]