Saturday, September 20, 2008

5 Amazing years together!

Today, Joel and I have been married for 5 years.  Anyone who knows us knows that our Journey together hasn't been the easiest.  Kamden was 6 months old when we got married.  In the past 5 years we have done SO much though!  We have watched Kamden turn 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5!  We have welcomed our beautiful little girl into the world and she is now 3!  We built our first home... and sold it.  We have bought our second home and love it.  I have been in school the every year for the past 5 years.  Joel's wish of becoming a fireman came true.  He started a lawn care business.  I started a photography business.  

Looking back on the past 5 years I can not believe we have gotten so far in such a short period of time.  We did not start things off the traditional way and things have not always been easy.  The one thing I can say is we have done it together, with God's help.  Joel is an amazing husband and I so lucky to have him!  

I decide to add pictures starting from the day we got married (and yes we look extremely young, we were 18!)  and go until current.  All of these were either taken on or around our anniversary every year except for the last one since our anniversary is today! I really wanted a picture of Kamden from our wedding day because he looked SO cute but my scanner won't work and these are the only 3 I already have scanned. Maybe I will get that thing working and save it for another post!

September 20, 2003




September 20, 2004

November 2005

October 2006

September 2007

May 2008

2 comments:

Mary Kate said...

Happy Anniversary & many many more to come!!!

Beth Ann said...

Wow--you guys look terrific in all your pics and you, my friend, are getting prettier every year! Can't wait to learn all about your story--congratulations on #5--we just celebrated 10 years!