Saturday, September 13, 2008

When it rains......








Back to the cookies.  Here is Kamden with his first cookie!

Jade with her's.
The finished product!
Enjoying their work!!
Then Joel got a wild hair and decided he would take the laminate out of the kitchen.  So we all helped him.

Kamden and Jade loved carrying the floor out.  
And look what was under the laminate!!!  WOW, that is something else!  
And then you can see here that there are actually two layers of linoleum .   Joel also prepped the bathroom because we are putting tile in there too!  I really hope it stops raining tomorrow afternoon so he can start the tile.  Once he starts I will be out of a kitchen for a few days but I do not care!  I am ready to have my pretty floors done!!  

1 comment:

The Couch Family said...

I think you sould leave that pretty 70s flooring in the kitchen!!!! IM LOVIN IT!!!! :) Cant wait til Madison wants to bake cookies! It has been ONE LONG WEEKEND! she is feeling better though! :)