
Before- The fan was very old and not pretty at all! You can't tell how ugly it was in the picture. My dad kept saying, "there is nothing wrong with this fan". I would reply "except that it is ugly!" The pictures are bad because the breaker in the kitchen was off so I had no light!

After... Pretty, oil rubbed bronze fan! This one is even fancy. I have never had a fan with no strings to pull. It works only by remote! We will see how I like that, I keep thinking it will be inconvenient.

Here is a picture of my dad with the kids. They love their paw-paw

Here is the second thing I got on Sunday.... A much needed Micro-Saver!!! I have counter space again! My dad will not want to come back since we had him do one project and help with a second!

The microwave did sit in the middle part of the counter but look at all that free space now! I HATE clutter and the microwave on the counter drove me nuts! I have been wanting one for about 9 months now and I finally got that too! I just don't know what to do with myself! A new ceiling fan, and a new micro-saver in one day! Now Joel just has to finish these projects
-New tile in Kitchen (already bought & in garage)
-New wood laminate in Living Room (already bought & in garage)
-Finish painting trim (I will probably do this)
-Build the new shed out back (also bought and in garage. This was compliments of the hail storm and insurance)
So my point is A. I want to be able to park in the garage again and B. I would really like for all the projects that we have supplies for to be finished! All this work is the price I pay for getting an older home but the reward is the Square footage!


2 comments:
You did get a new kitchen!!! :) Love the new fan.
The kitchen looks good! I'm still trying to talk James into the laminate wood floors, but haven't been successful thus far.
Post a Comment