I have blogged in the past and busy life has kept me from staying faithful to it. With baby #3 on the way, I realize that I really want to do better at documenting life. I am hoping that I will be able to get back into the routine of daily blogging. Our family is soon to be a family of 5! We are so excited! We homeschool our children and love every minute (well almost!) We have a very strong faith and trust in God and stay committed to putting Him first in our lives.
1 comment:
JESS YOU DID AWESOME TAKING GAVINS PICTURES!!! HE IS SO PRECIOUS! IM NOT SURE HOW BRADFORD AND ASHLEY ARE GOING TO CHOOSE!
WHAT COLOR IS THE LAUNDRY ROOM? THINGS ARE STILL UP IN THE AIR ON THE HOUSE! KEEP FINGERS CROSSED. MATT JUST HAS TO SAY YES!
WE MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment