I am disappointed on one hand and relieved on the other. Over the past few days I have been praying really hard because I feel extremely torn right now. I am over whelmed on a daily basis and confused about where God wants to take my life. I am currently doing all of this:
-Taking 2 hours of correspondence classes from the U of A
-Taking 7 hours of online courses from SAU Tech
-Completing everything necessary to start at JBU in October (which as of today can be taken off my list)
-Being a full time, stay at home mom to Jade and also in charge of getting Kamden to and from school
-Having a photography business which is increasing every day (YEAH!!!)
-Trying to find time to file for TMG at least 10 hours a week
-Then of course all of the extra stuff like PTA at school, being a classroom mom, doctor appointments, and being a house wife.
So, I have been torn because I knew when JBU started that I would be even more consumed than I currently am (it is 14 hours per semester plus observation time). I have been praying that God would shed light upon my dilemma. Then today I find out about school. I do not know what God has planned but I know that this is in his plan. It is apparent to me that I do not need to start this program in October for whatever reason. I know he has something big planned for me and I am excited to find out what it is!
Oh and be sure to look at the post under this one! I am VERY proud of these photos! Things are looking so great for me! I just booked two Maternity/Newborn combo's! I currently have 12 shoots on the book for the next 2 months which is really great for me! I hope that they just keep rolling in!


2 comments:
I AM GLAD THAT YOUR FAITH IS SHINING THROUGH!!! YOU ARE SUCH A STRONG PERSON AND YOU WILL SUCCEED, NO MATTER WHEN JBU STARTS! AS YOU SAID, GOD HAS EVERYTHING MAPPED OUT AS TO WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO. IT MAY HAVE BEEN A SUPRISE TO YOU THAT CLASSES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED BUT IT IS NO SUPRISE TO HIM! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!! :)
I found you too! It's so neat to read a blog and find out a little bit more about someone; I had hoped we could talk more, but the music room kind of hindered that! :-) I already knew your blog would be very cute, which I was not surpised to find out I was right when I saw it!! I love your chocolate brown! I just want to know why there is no one fun at the park when Jones and I are there! Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment