Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Photo's 2008!

We had our family pictures done this evening!  I love pictures, obviously, and love getting our family pictures made.  Our children were not very cooperative this year though.  I had it all planned out in my head what our finished product would look like and since neither one of them was into the pictures they did not turn out that way!  This year was the first year we did two different looks.  We did a dressy look then changed into a more "punk" look.  It was cute and fun.  I had found this new location I wanted to use for a photo shoot but haven't found the right shoot for it so I decided to test it with our pictures.  I LOVE it and will use it again!  Everyone always asks me who takes our pictures since I am a photographer.  The answer is a very good friend of mine, Kristy!  She is also a photographer so we trade our family photos!

I know that I have lots of viewers that don't leave comments!  I have had lots of views since I put the counter on here!  Don't be shy, leave a comment!!



Of course our new baby had to get in a few!!
I love that Kamden is looking off and Jade is being silly!
My new location!!  I LOVE it!  What do you think?  
Jade with that hand on her hip!  
I love this man!!!

I really like this serious pose too! :)


Our beautiful little girl! (who looked super big dressed up!)
Sweet Kamden, He is so handsome!!
This is so Kamden, he is always so loving!  

I told Kristy to try to get a good one of them together and of course she did!


I needed a picture for my website.  I think I will use this one!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

you guys are the kind of family we all wish we could look like!!!!

Heather said...

Love em! They are great!!!

Shannon said...

WOW!! These are so good!!! I love them all but the close up of your kids on the tree is awesome!!