Starting with..... the Kitchen tile is finished! I am so happy to get my house back! I know now that a complete remodel of our house would drive me over the edge! Our kitchen being in our living room for 3 days was bad enough! But I am so happy with the results! (If you didn't see the flooring before it is in the post below this one!) I can not wait for my living room floor to be finished and then we will be done with house stuff for a little while!


Next we have crazy Tuesday's! Since school started Tuesday has been our busy day! We have dance and soccer Tuesday afternoon/evening and it seems like Tuesday during the day is always really full too! There are a few pictures from before dance. She looked so cute today! This is one of the tutu's I made and then I braided her hair and put flowers to match in it!


Now it is soccer time!! Kamden is SO CUTE out there! We got our game schedule and their uniforms as well! He has his first game this weekend. He is super excited! Here is a few pictures from practice!




Last, but certainly NOT least..... My anniversary present (5 days early) from my darling husband. Meet ----- our newest addition to the Family! She is my third child now and I know that is why I got her. It is to keep me from wanting another child! She will occupy a lot of my free time though so that is good! Joel says no more kids so I know this is it! She is so cute! I need a name for her! If you can think of anything let me know. A few we have toyed with are:
Prissy
Sweet Pea
Cupcake
I bought her a puppy purse today and she went with me to take and pick up Jade from dance, then off to soccer practice! The last few are at the soccer game of her in the purse! I am sure someone will ask so I will say it now, She is a Bichon!








6 comments:
She is a doll!!!!! And I vote Cupcake!!! :)
OMG! She is the cutest! I think you should name her Sassy, simply because that's the name I want for all my girl pets but my kids never let me pick the name!
The kitchen looks GREAT!! & happy early anniversary!! What a precious puppy!!! I vote for Sweet Pea!!
I love your new kitchen tile!! So pretty!
That tutu is so cute!
My vote is cupcake too. :)
She's cute--my neighbor across the street makes Puppy Clothes. You can buy them at Funky Monkey, but it would probably cheaper just to call Cheryl--you would like them!
I found your blog through Mary Kate's. She is adorable! such a cutie! :)
Post a Comment