I have been wanting to learn to sew very badly! I mentioned that I had hand sewn a cuff for Jade's jeans and it took me 2 1/2 hours to a PTA friend of mine, Beth Ann. She is so sweet that she said that I could come over and use her sewing machine any time. Little did she know, I took her seriously and I brought over TONS of projects I wanted to sew! I think I may have left out the part that I had no idea how to use the sewing machine when we talked about this initially! Well I picked some complicated stuff to learn on so we sat my first few projects aside and with her help I have a new outfit for Jade! THANK YOU BETH ANN!!!! I HAVE to buy a sewing machine now! Jade looks all crazy because we had been at dance, then soccer, and out to eat so her hair is all messed up and she was being goofy but here is the finished project! I am so glad that I was able to finish the second cuff with a sewing machine because it took not even 20 minutes this time!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


2 comments:
I am in love Jess!!!!! These are precious!!!! Since I have had a sewing machine for a year now that is still in the box, maybe you can teach me! We are one step closer to opening our own boutique! Watch out Funky Monkey! The dynamic Jessica Duo is coming in for the kill !!! :)
They look even cuter on Jade! I love it--I will definitely be making Laynie a pair or two or three etc! Now that you have the basics of stiching--I'll try to teach you a few more things--come over anytime! :-)
Post a Comment